Feline Fairytale Dioramas and Post Cats Exhibition

Finally I shoehorned the time in to do something I'd wanted to start on for such a long time, dioramas. Continuing my fascination with my three favourite muses; cats, the moon and the circus somewhat predictably. I have made them into books which contain all three with instructions and printed on 350gsm heavyweight recylced card. You can purchase those books here if you want to give it a go yourself!  

You can also now buy them at Pollocks Toy Shop in Covent Garden which really makes me happy as a wondrous shop that has been a love of mine since childhood.





2D Giclee prints are also available in the shop.



I also curated a fabulously fun exhibition last month called PostCats which asked artists to submit their feline artworks at postcard size, there was such a range of styles with over 160 displayed! Something I'd love to do again but perhaps with different subject matter.... or not :)








Comments

margheritaarrighi.com said…
Dear Ella compliments for your work, I really like this magic between cat, moon and vegetation ...!
animella said…
Thanks so much Margherita!

Popular Posts