Pussycats, Bunnies and Bears - let them keep an eye on your goodies!






 

A new range for the shop today which I have designed and put together. (Sindy was there to show size, though she does try her best with a needle and thread!) The handles not only practical but so sweet! I was really pleased how well they came out in 6mm oak veneer. All three designs are made of heavyweight material with contrasting lining. They all have useful pockets so an eye can be kept  on your mobile phone, pens, make up, general random fluff and ribbons(oh those last two may just be me!). 



Comments

ElizabethMJaocb said…
these are precious!!
animella said…
Thank yoooo! They have been a labour of love! x
Unknown said…
I thank you so much for stopping by my blog because your blog is such a gem!! I absolutely love these cute little totes.I would kill to own one of these. What talent!!. Big huggs Ella! I look forward to your next post. Do you by any chance have a blog follow button so I can keep updated on your posts? Thank you!
http://hapyshoppe.blogspot.com/
animella said…
Thanks so much Aiko! You can follow on google+. I have just followed you there too! :)

Popular Posts