Smitten Kittens


Ah the lovely people at Modes4U put us on their blog. I bought my kitten fabric that I made the dress with from Modes and other lush kitsch fabrics too. (yes more vintage kittens!)
They have great customer service, orders arrive super fast and best of all there are often little extras surprises in the packages too. I love it when sellers do that and always try to do it myself to show how much I appreciate the customer.
Anyway back from honeymoons and sunny skies with a jolt although looking out the window this evening I can't believe my eyes, it's beautiful blue skies out there in dear old blighty so fingers crossed Poots will be going out to see her friends this weekend at Dubs at The Hall.

Comments

Karen said…
I just bought the same kitten fabric and was looking for inspiration, and wow! I am amazed how beautiful your dress is! Simply wonderful :)
animella said…
ah thanks Karen! Yes love that fabric, still keep meaning to make a more daytime dress with the leftovers. Would love to see what you make! :)

Popular Posts